![]() |
| SAMH Fundraising |
This is the blog for the ramblings of the Newton Stewart and Wigtown Member Pioneer. I will post what I'm doing, what other people are doing and what the general consensus is of what everyone thinks we should be doing in Newton Stewart and Wigtown to make these places even more wonderful to live in and visit than they already are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The Wigtown Co-op Today I had a meeting with Wigtown Co-op to meet Colin the manager there, and I also happened to meet Heather, whose j...
-
The Vault Victoria Street Today I had a meeting at The Vault in Newton Stewart on Victoria Street. The venue is a quirky place in the ol...
-
The Co-op National Members’ Council Needs You! Applications for our 2020 Council Elections are now open... Become a Council Member - R...

No comments:
Post a Comment